whats point of a "public" forum if we cant publicly forum?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really wonder how you people perceive slender women. Here's a compilation of various percentages of body fat on a woman; which woman do you consider to be the most attractive as far as body fat goes? I'd go for the first two, and maybe the third.

cdn.builtlean.com_wp_content_uploads_2012_09_body_fat_percentage_women.jpg

Middle row makes me happy.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't been banned in like..a year! That's progress on one, or maybe both, of our parts. I deserve a cake or something.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Far fewer threads are locked or deleted now, than used to be, so I am interested to what you are specifically referring.
I have no problem with threads being locked or deleted, but it would be nice to know why locked threads were closed. For some of the threads, it's patently obvious why, but I see some locked threads and just have no idea why they've been closed--I'm sure there was a reason, but it sure looks arbitrary and capricious. (I don't have any specific examples; if I run across one, I'll let you know.)

FWIW, on the forums where I moderate, I don't moderate without leaving a post in the thread as to why I did what I did; that just seems like common courtesy to me, plus it lets everyone know that there was a reason for it. I will say that the mods here do avoid one annoying thing that I see on other forums--they don't (normally) throw their two bits in on the last post when they lock a thread. That has always seemed rather rude to me, whether I agreed with the locking mod's opinion or not.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think it's appropriate to take a "parting shot" at someone unless they've just been over the top.

I haven't been banned in like..a year! That's progress on one, or maybe both, of our parts. I deserve a cake or something.

Damn! I knew we we're forgetting to do something.

Oh, and 15-25% for me. I may be a big guy, but that's my range.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I met Books at the cross roads. I shined his shoes with the oil on my nose. Since then I've been one of the cool kids. I cain't be bant no mo except for a couple times.

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Both statements are true.....but, some mods are too close to some subjects to objectively moderate.

You know if I was a moderator you and about half of the rest of this board would be on a perma-ban...and I have a mod in my back pocket too. Only she doesn't hide out from the rest of the board and want to be a "secret moderator."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom