whats point of a "public" forum if we cant publicly forum?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tell you what, Books. If you were to buy this place on the open market, Not available in stores, you'd expect to pay forty five hundred dollars. I'll buy it for not three thousand dollars, Not for two thousand dollars, or even for one thousand dollars. I'll buy it for four payments of just thirty nine ninty nine. BUT if I act now (and I will) I'll buy it for just two payments of $39.99.
I'll ban all these motherfukcers. I'll sit in here talking to myself.

I'll go in halves and we can talk to each other.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really wonder how you people perceive slender women. Here's a compilation of various percentages of body fat on a woman; which woman do you consider to be the most attractive as far as body fat goes? I'd go for the first two, and maybe the third.

cdn.builtlean.com_wp_content_uploads_2012_09_body_fat_percentage_women.jpg

35-45% are my favorites.

ChuckC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really wonder how you people perceive slender women. Here's a compilation of various percentages of body fat on a woman; which woman do you consider to be the most attractive as far as body fat goes? I'd go for the first two, and maybe the third.

Under the right circumstances I'd take a crack at #2 thru #6. Circumstances being, I was single or decided I could live without half of my worldly possessions.
I'm kidding myself, I've been in a condition where I'd take a shot at any of them. May not be proud of it but that's the true truth.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I'm in on 30-45 percent myself. That first one scares me.

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom