What's the last thing you were EXCITED about????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Being stuck at home because of all things Covid sure has made me a better guitar player, I just learned how to do the Jimmy Page DADGAD tuning and fingering to play Kashmir and I learned how Rev Willie plays ZZTops "Chevrolet"
Damn covid tried to kill me, made me play the blues with new feeling for down and dirty
there's a couple of zeppelin (old blues songs they got sued for) tunes that use that tuning. i usually drop the 4th down to a third and play DADF#AD when i'm playing dobro.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
All you gitfiddle players are making me jealous. I'm just an old used up drummer that really wanted to learn guitar but just couldn't seem to get very far with it each time I tried.

Honestly, probably the last thing I got excited about was the meet up and tour we had where the OSA lowers were manufactured and then a few of us got together afterwards for a meal.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All you gitfiddle players are making me jealous. I'm just an old used up drummer that really wanted to learn guitar but just couldn't seem to get very far with it each time I tried.

Honestly, probably the last thing I got excited about was the meet up and tour we had where the OSA lowers were manufactured and then a few of us got together afterwards for a meal.
I'm not very good, if that makes you feel any better. :rollingla

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gnometown Heros band playing in Kansas City at my 61st birthday party, fun evening playing the cool Telecaster I got for my birthday, I really miss being able to do fun gigs with a tight band
FB_IMG_1532953864995.jpg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember seeing these about 30 years ago, but anymore I have to dig them out from behind and sling them around to the front.....damn gravity!

You think THAT'S bad ... Just imagine how us girls feel looking for what USED to be front, center and standing up straight when we went looking. Now not only to we have to dig around to find it, it doesn't work right 9/10ths of the time. πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” Damn hormones -- or lack thereof I should say ... πŸ™„πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

Latest posts

Top Bottom