What's the next war look like?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My take on this is a little different. I believe the next war will be fought in a Wal Mart parking lot, maybe thousands of them, no Chinks or Russkies, just all Americans of all colors. It will occur on Dec 24, and the war will be over the next beanie baby whatchamacallit, made in China. The Chinese are very tricky this way, they will watch us kill one and other and they won't have to fire a shot. At the same time, the Chinks will send boatloads of vodka to the Russians, with made by Wal Mart labels, it will be mass suicide, and the Russians will blame us. Now my plan is to get to the closest Wally World, get totally naked in the parking lot, that's right I'm going in commando, free to move free, my Kabar clinched between my 2 teeth, and bum rush the masses. I figure if I can decapitate enough of the beanie baby things, people will stop fighting over them, and the war will stop. It's a ballsey move in more ways than one, As for the vodka, let them eat cake.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
50 posts and I havent gotten a single answer to my questions, lol.
Maybe there are no answers... only questions?

1691764985473.png

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Think I read that same book. Wasn't he a Russian General? If it was the same book, it opened my eyes as well to the capabilities of the USSR which seemed to be lacking at the time which seem to have come true years later with the Ukraine invasion that has stalled and apparently beaten back some. Their technology hasn't kept up with their propaganda.

No... I don't recall his rank but he was a MiG 25 pilot. Went up on a "routine" training flight, broke formation, hit the deck to evade radar, and landed in northern Japan.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
50 posts and I havent gotten a single answer to my questions, lol.

Whut? That can't possibly happen...

I read the Politico article (OK...I read some of it) and I really take those things with a grain of salt. We ran all sorts of war games during the cold war and based national strategy off of them portraying the Russians as all but invincible. We did the same thing before invading Iraq in the early 90s. Turns out all the doom and gloom forecasters were wrong. I suspect there's a little of that going on today as well. This time China is the boogeyman.

In terms of what you should be doing for prepping? I have no idea. I like to be as self-sufficient as possible. If there's a massive societal upheaval due to asymmetric warfare it's gonna be tough to predict how to prepare. I just try to be prepared in general: I don't stockpile anything in fear of anything in particular, I do it just to be ready, as much as possible, for a variety of events. I'm not sure you really can do anything.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
My take on this is a little different. I believe the next war will be fought in a Wal Mart parking lot, maybe thousands of them, no Chinks or Russkies, just all Americans of all colors. It will occur on Dec 24, and the war will be over the next beanie baby whatchamacallit, made in China. The Chinese are very tricky this way, they will watch us kill one and other and they won't have to fire a shot. At the same time, the Chinks will send boatloads of vodka to the Russians, with made by Wal Mart labels, it will be mass suicide, and the Russians will blame us. Now my plan is to get to the closest Wally World, get totally naked in the parking lot, that's right I'm going in commando, free to move free, my Kabar clinched between my 2 teeth, and bum rush the masses. I figure if I can decapitate enough of the beanie baby things, people will stop fighting over them, and the war will stop. It's a ballsey move in more ways than one, As for the vodka, let them eat cake.

The Chinks? lol

Last edited:

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now that we've gone completely off the rails and started throwing around racial slurs, lets try to bring things back in towards the actual topic that this thread was founded upon.

I'll make this easy:

If world war happen, what do?

QUESTION 1: If bad guy invade, do you fight back? How would you fight back, how would you prepare to fight back?

QUESTION 2: If bad guy not invade, what would life be like here in safe place?

QUESTION 3: How will things be? Like WW2 where we will have rationing/light discipline? Why or why not?

If further clarification, smaller words, or larger font is needed, please let me know and I will do what I can to help.

Latest posts

Top Bottom