What's the next war look like?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you for the award and the recognition. I've worked hard and I think I deserve it. But I guess I offended somebody, maybe the guy that started this very interesting thread, and he called me a racist in so many words. But I figured he was just some woke puppy and I blew it off. I guess he was offended because I called the worst mass murderers in history "chinks," which really wasn't bad, because I could have called them gooks. Anyway, what really puzzles me is his name is something like Ho Lee Sh*t, now if I'm one of the 500 billion people named Ho Lee and this guy adds Sh*t to my name I might be offended, might even think that's kinda racist. And maybe he's a gook, I don't know, it's hard for me to read a race of people that would slit your throat in church. But I forgive him, and I hope his safe space worked out. But you know things have a way of coming back on ya, and now I'm afraid that every time someone calls me a racist, I'm going to react with oh Ho Lee Sh*t.
You know I’m still a part of this forum, right? You could just send me a PM your thoughts about me or about Asian Americans without getting all wild in public like this.

Also, do try re-reading the questions in this thread. Maybe sound them out if it helps, and then try your hardest to type out a somewhat intelligent answer. This forum is about conversation and all that goodness, I’m sure you can make sure your nice white sheets are starched for local events that don’t pertain to this forum, and keep those opinions there.

Last edited:

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
1692505795346.gif

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, including my bullets.
I have a friend, going back 35 years, his wife and he were sitting in our living room, the topic of an American invasion or civil war came up.
I’ve been preaching to him for years about being ready…. Small generator, with whatever you need in fuel ( he did buy a cheap 3,500 generator and a five gallon fuel can), he told me he had purchased enough food and water to last a week. He just doesn’t get it.
Anyway, we’re in my living room, he stated that it didn’t matter, as he was bringing his family, I told him as long as he bright enough food, water, propane, firewood to last a year, he would be welcome, he laughed it off, until I got very serious and told him that if can’t be prepared, he would not be welcome, he finely took me serious.
It seems to me, Communist China is te only military power that poses a serious threat us right now, and they are not that stupid, I don't think? I hope their military hardware is as junky as the counterfit junk sell to us? I think the threat form them lies in mind control, with the help of OUR left-wing news, and entertainment media, what WE allow to be taught in our schools, that America is not worth defending, and screwing with our kids minds TEACHING them they don't even know what sex thay are, etc. Abraham Lincoln once said, " All the armies of the world, could not by force take a drink from the Ohio River, in a tial of 1000 years! If we fall, it will have to come from within!" I think that is even more true now, than in 1863!! All Americans need is a common enemy to focus on, and we would come together, I think!!

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
All they have to do is disrupt the electrical grid gorilla warfare style, cyber warfare on anything else and they could just starve a large portion of the population. Do that for a prolonged period to weaken the country before they would even need to move here to the mainland. All the chaos would be horrific before they even showed up.
It could be an excellent excuse to eliminate the liberal demonrats on sight. Oops! them Chicoms got another one!

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
It could be an excellent excuse to eliminate the liberal demonrats on sight. Oops! them Chicoms got another one!
How you gonna do that? Ask them for voting cards and then execute them? Or just flipping a coin as you go door to door? What about women and children? Same policy?

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We don't have many young people willing to fight for the country but they will fight for LGBGQ rights and riot in our streets destroying businesses and attack innocents etc. If the gov't should reenact the draft, they'll have busses and planes flying draft dodgers to Canada like illegals fly to the USA daily.
The military is having a difficult time enticing youth to join and recruitment is very difficult. Then too, the youth are overweight, have problems with drug usage, some with criminal records. They are spoiled and entitled. And the normal youth don't want to join due to the woke issue and liberalism within the branches of the military.
The federal gov't is going to have to force young people into the military if things get rough.

THE JOKER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know I’m still a part of this forum, right? You could just send me a PM your thoughts about me or about Asian Americans without getting all wild in public like this.

Also, do try re-reading the questions in this thread. Maybe sound them out if it helps, and then try your hardest to type out a somewhat intelligent answer. This forum is about conversation and all that goodness, I’m sure you can make sure your nice white sheets are starched for local events that don’t pertain to this forum, and keep those opinions there.
Where have you been? I noticed you haven’t posted in a while.

Latest posts

Top Bottom