What's the next war look like?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My take on this is a little different. I believe the next war will be fought in a Wal Mart parking lot, maybe thousands of them, no Chinks or Russkies, just all Americans of all colors. It will occur on Dec 24, and the war will be over the next beanie baby whatchamacallit, made in China. The Chinese are very tricky this way, they will watch us kill one and other and they won't have to fire a shot. At the same time, the Chinks will send boatloads of vodka to the Russians, with made by Wal Mart labels, it will be mass suicide, and the Russians will blame us. Now my plan is to get to the closest Wally World, get totally naked in the parking lot, that's right I'm going in commando, free to move free, my Kabar clinched between my 2 teeth, and bum rush the masses. I figure if I can decapitate enough of the beanie baby things, people will stop fighting over them, and the war will stop. It's a ballsey move in more ways than one, As for the vodka, let them eat cake.
What??? I’m not sure what you’re on, but it must be good stuff lol

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The whole concept here is hypothetical and pure speculation. So BSing about guesses and opinions is all we can really do

question 1: obviously fight back if necessary. with guns/improvised explosives/knowledge of the terrain/etc… prepare by having lots of ammo/a plate carrier/be in decent physical condition

Question 2: life here if not invaded? Economic collapse and destabilization. Supply chain issues. Mental health issues. Etc… worse than we’ve ever seen

Question 3: things will be tough. Self reliance will be key. Rations are highly likely (hell we damn near rationed TP during Covid), barter and trade could become more common. Etc

Preparing for the unknown is difficult. As far as prepping it’s all personal choice based on lifestyle and various factors… myself I choose to live in a rural area, raise a bunch of my own food, have a fleet of reliable vehicles I can service myself, good neighbors/friend circle, lots of guns/ammo, etc

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
50 posts and I havent gotten a single answer to my questions, lol.

Hmmm, maybe you have gotten your answer --- it may be so convoluted and multi-faceted that it will look different to everyone. If you look at each successive major war over the last 200 years, there were elements involved that could not have been predicted by the players in the previous wars.

Maybe I'm right. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe....

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We will be invaded by immigrants from a lot of different countries. There will be disturbances amoung our people. Then utilities disruption and delivery of goods and water. There will be fighting and robbing everywhere. Then someone will come and take over. Thanks to FJB it looks like it is already started.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now that we've gone completely off the rails and started throwing around racial slurs, lets try to bring things back in towards the actual topic that this thread was founded upon.

I'll make this easy:

If world war happen, what do?

QUESTION 1: If bad guy invade, do you fight back? How would you fight back, how would you prepare to fight back?

QUESTION 2: If bad guy not invade, what would life be like here in safe place?

QUESTION 3: How will things be? Like WW2 where we will have rationing/light discipline? Why or why not?

If further clarification, smaller words, or larger font is needed, please let me know and I will do what I can to help.
If China, fight back. Depending on how things go it could be rag tag militia alongside conventional forces similar to what's going on in Donesk. Or it woukd insurgency if behind the lines. The latter would be a nightmare for invading forces. I do believe the the Chinese are currently bringing people in, however they lack having the friendly population to blend in with in most areas of the country; that said I have seen the Chinese communist flag flying in Chinatown in Seattle.

If Russia join the fight against globohomo, enjoy vodka, AK 12 and adidas.track auits.
Christ-flag.png

As for 2 and 3 it would be kinda like Covid turned up to 11. More shortages and more goverment control. As for prepping, standard emergency management strategy of an all hazards approach.

Last edited:

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
no Chinks or Russkies, just all Americans of all colors. It will occur on Dec 24, and the war will be over the next beanie baby whatchamacallit, made in China. The Chinese are very tricky this way, they will watch us kill one and other and they won't have to fire a shot. At the same time, the Chinks

You've earned a Chappelle

chappelle.gif

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You've earned a Chappelle

View attachment 403242
Thank you for the award and the recognition. I've worked hard and I think I deserve it. But I guess I offended somebody, maybe the guy that started this very interesting thread, and he called me a racist in so many words. But I figured he was just some woke puppy and I blew it off. I guess he was offended because I called the worst mass murderers in history "chinks," which really wasn't bad, because I could have called them gooks. Anyway, what really puzzles me is his name is something like Ho Lee Sh*t, now if I'm one of the 500 billion people named Ho Lee and this guy adds Sh*t to my name I might be offended, might even think that's kinda racist. And maybe he's a gook, I don't know, it's hard for me to read a race of people that would slit your throat in church. But I forgive him, and I hope his safe space worked out. But you know things have a way of coming back on ya, and now I'm afraid that every time someone calls me a racist, I'm going to react with oh Ho Lee Sh*t.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you for the award and the recognition. I've worked hard and I think I deserve it. But I guess I offended somebody, maybe the guy that started this very interesting thread, and he called me a racist in so many words. But I figured he was just some woke puppy and I blew it off. I guess he was offended because I called the worst mass murderers in history "chinks," which really wasn't bad, because I could have called them gooks. Anyway, what really puzzles me is his name is something like Ho Lee Sh*t, now if I'm one of the 500 billion people named Ho Lee and this guy adds Sh*t to my name I might be offended, might even think that's kinda racist. And maybe he's a gook, I don't know, it's hard for me to read a race of people that would slit your throat in church. But I forgive him, and I hope his safe space worked out. But you know things have a way of coming back on ya, and now I'm afraid that every time someone calls me a racist, I'm going to react with oh Ho Lee Sh*t.
Lol, musta hit a nerve

I guess if you're gonna be a bigot, go all in!!

chappelle.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom