What's your take on this "Super Congress" business?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You guys have your panties up in a wad.

As I understand it, the super committee will decide what gets proposed. Then it has to go to the full body of the House and Senate for a straight up or down vote. No filibuster, amendments etc., yes that's correct. But whatever it is still has to be voted on by the full body of each branch. I don't see any gun control measures getting much traction.

I hope I'm correct on this, otherwise my panties are going to be coming out my ears....

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You guys have your panties up in a wad.

As I understand it, the super committee will decide what gets proposed. Then it has to go to the full body of the House and Senate for a straight up or down vote. No filibuster, amendments etc., yes that's correct. But whatever it is still has to be voted on by the full body of each branch. I don't see any gun control measures getting much traction.

I hope I'm correct on this, otherwise my panties are going to be coming out my ears....

Was just about to post the same info, this is chicken little stuff and was really surprised it took 3 pages before the real truth of the matter was said.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Blah, blah, blah, Obama, blah, blah, blah Hitler, blah, blah, blah, they gonna taaaake our guns, blah, blah, blah, society will collapse, blah, blah, blah."

Latest posts

Top Bottom