When will the crazy prices in our own classifieds end?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It shouldn't be. I've read some of your posts :D

Seriously? You guys had to go to the extreme that quick? I didnt think what I wrote was that confusing.

What is your proposal, to charge based on income? We already have that, you can buy Noveske or Del-Ton or 100 brands in between.

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What is your proposal, to charge based on income? We already have that, you can buy Noveske or Del-Ton or 100 brands in between.

I already posted my proposal. I'll post it again.

... ... ...Let's not lose half the populations 2A support for a little extra green. My $.02

BTW....gas prices affecting peoples driving habits are NOT the same as gun prices affecting the 2A.

Id rather take the bus than harm come to the 2A.

If you don't believe high priced & scarce guns and ammo will harm the 2A then your in for some loss of liberty.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Should have been prepared... Crying now isn't going to help.

This is the correct answer. Everybody knew that Obama was going to be re-elected because the GOP couldn't produce a viable candidate. We all also knew that Obama was/is anti-2A and that he would come after our guns in his second term when he had nothing to lose. Members of this board are the very last that should be bitching about prices. Let the market work itself out and quit being a bunch of crybabies.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I already posted my proposal. I'll post it again.

BTW....gas prices affecting peoples driving habits are NOT the same as gun prices affecting the 2A.

Id rather take the bus than harm come to the 2A.

If you don't believe high priced & scarce guns and ammo will harm the 2A then your in for some loss of liberty.

Price control and scare tactics. Hmmmm....why does that sound familiar?

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Should have been prepared... Crying now isn't going to help.

^^^This

I haven't bought anything since the insanity kicked in other than some .357 Sig ammo and 2A had that at a normal price. I had what I needed. Not really everything I wanted but my needs were met.

Boy Scouts Motto: Be Prepared. Simple but highly effective.

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am for price control.

Not from the government, but from ethical sellers..... And buyers.

Wealth envy seeps from your pores so bad everyone reading this thread can smell it. Your business will never get a dime of my money as long as I live. Your whining diatribe is tired. That's all I have to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom