Where are you in the Concealed Carry Licensing Process?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How far along are you in the Concealed Carry Licensing Process?

• I have not taken my Concealed Carry Class.

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • I have taken my Concealed Carry Class, but I have not turned in my paperwork yet.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I took my class and have turned in my paperwork, but have not received my license.

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • I have taken my Concealed Carry Class and have received my license, which is current..

Votes: 46 63.9%
  • I have taken my class, received my license, and renewed it when I came up for expiration.

Votes: 20 27.8%
  • I have taken my class, received my license, but it expired and I did not renew it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

rebelracer79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ya, i could have easily blased him but he wasnt pointing the gun at me. So, what do you do wait around till he does and hes already got the drop an ya or what??

Draw your weapon, aim it at him and tell him to drop is gun and get his pecker in the dirt, if he doesn't turn tail and run blast him

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a ccw, and feel naked when not carrying. How many shootings in churches, restaurants and malls could have been minimized if an armed citizen could have stepped in? Besides I don't own a crystal ball to to tell me when bad things might happen

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only had my license a bit over a year, and maybe the newness hasn't worn off, but I carry practically everywhere. Everywhere that it is legal to have it, it's on me. I hope I never have to use it, but I'm going to be as prepared as I can be if I do.

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
thats my only problem with a CCW. i know a guy who had his ccw and shot a man in the shoulder that was attacking him and his wife downtown tulsa. he ended up doing 2 years for shooting the guy in the shoulder.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
thats my only problem with a CCW. i know a guy who had his ccw and shot a man in the shoulder that was attacking him and his wife downtown tulsa. he ended up doing 2 years for shooting the guy in the shoulder.

It could be a problem with the situation rather than the CCW...
I mean, you can't just legally shoot a guy because he is attacking two people

Latest posts

Top Bottom