Where is your Flag?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Remember all of the Patriotism after 9/11? Why do we have to wait until something bad happens to show pride in our country? Frankly, I see more foreign flags than the U.S. Flag. Please start flying your colors, I know I have.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine only comes down on extremely windy days and when its pouring. Other than that, she flys 24 hours a day. I'm the guy in the neighborhood who will knock on your door and ask you to replace your ripped into pieces and completely faded flag or take it down......

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I plan on getting one of these for our RV/home. The top mount has an angled insert with a lower mount for the base of the pole. The flag pole can be set up without even having to climb the ladder. One can also get 12V or solar powered lights to mount to the top of the ladder to light the flag at night.

i1190.photobucket.com_albums_z458_TerryandJo_Miscellaneous_20Images_FlagPoleBuddy.jpg

More on them here, should anyone be interested.

Flag Pole Buddy

MLR

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Mine only comes down on extremely windy days and when its pouring. Other than that, she flys 24 hours a day. I'm the guy in the neighborhood who will knock on your door and ask you to replace your ripped into pieces and completely faded flag or take it down......
This is my issue with some that fly the flag. They refuse to put in the extra effort needed to maintain the flag after putting it up. If they are making a statement about their pride or patriotism isn't that statement somewhat negated by their lack of respect for that same flag?

Michael

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need to get one up at my house...I hate going somewhere that has a flag down(rain or whatever), but not folded properly. I don't expect everyone to know how to fold a flag, heck, a lot of people in my squadron don't know how to fold a flag right.

Latest posts

Top Bottom