Where is your pistol, or weapon of choice, when you are at home?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

austin.brown

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ok, my question is kind of broad and should have many different answers. Where is your pistol located when you are at home, whether it is after work, on the weekend, or working in the garage/yard? I keep my pistol on the bar at home while we are in the living room or getting dinner ready. When we go to bed I take it with me and put on my bed stand. So where do yall keep your weapon on your hip, in a drawer, in your pocket? Fill me in on your ideas.

Thanks
Austin

popo103

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Either locked in the safe or mag out, chamber cleared on top of the dresser. Unless company is over then everything goes into lockdown if it's not on me.

jarhead983

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mu carry pistol is with me at all times. I can only think of 2 times in the last 9mos. that it wasn't within an arms reach. Both of those times they were locked up in the car.

All other guns are loaded and situated around the house. My youngest is 21 and is waiting on her ccw. I will place them in more secure areas when a couple of my nephews are around. But my carry weapon is always with me. The worse case is 3 feet when I'm in the shower.

Latest posts

Top Bottom