Where is your pistol, or weapon of choice, when you are at home?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OologahBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no kids, just me and my GF (She is always home) and my 4 dogs so mine are all locked in my 1600sf safe I call my house My property is landlocked 1/2 mile from the road and my dogs let me know if a squirrel farts a 1/4 mile away. So if you come to visit I know you are here before you do. LOL

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can't afford to use a firearm that fails to stop in the first shot 90% of the time. Unfortunately that describes just about every handgun. Read everything written by Dr. Martin Fackler and Wound Ballistics research.

Unless you want to shoot someone then try out your Brazilian Ju-Jitsu, you need to employ a long gun in self defense.

Centerfire Rifles have stopping power. With the correct load, and within the proper distance, so do shotguns. When someone is in your house, coming after you with a knife, you don't have time to dance around with them. You need to stop them immediately.

Handguns are for walking around in public where you can not normally carry a long gun. In your home there is no such restriction.

Of course this is my opinion, I welcome discussion/debate.

:)

Fiddy

Haven't found a holster for my 870 yet.:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom