Where is your pistol, or weapon of choice, when you are at home?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pistol is wedged out of sight but easy to grab between the arm and cushion of the couch....and the shotty is either behind the door of my bedroom or behind the door in my closet, business end down so its easy to draw

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kiester stashed.

Seriously, I will never tell. My paranoia tells me you are planning on doing a home invasion on me, so telling you where I am going to be dashing to makes me sweat under my tin foil hat. ;)

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Always nearby. I have seperation anxiety if its too far away from me. Extra HDs get put out and situated when the teens are tucked in. Wife doesnt like to see my pistole out on the coffee table when shes home if I'm just sitting watching TV, but if home alone thats where its at if thats where I'm at.

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If im at home my surefire and G27 are on the coffe table and never within an arms lenth away otherwise on my person at all times with 2 glock 22 mags on my left side. Ive bonded with those guys and we must never be apart, My other guns get mad because we spend so much time together

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
mossberg 590 at my bedside, AR 15 in a rack on the wall, S&W 4506 under my pillow and a S&W 4043 beside my couch....no i dont live in the hood i live in the country

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In a Holster On My Person. goes on the night stand while in bed. goes on when I get up and comes off when I go to sleep. Or in the locked glove box when I go into a building that's restricted by SDA.

Latest posts

Top Bottom