Where to locate new Store

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where to locate new gunsmith store

• Edmond

Votes: 33 30.3%
  • Northwest OKC

Votes: 25 22.9%
  • East of OKC (Yukon / Mustang)?

Votes: 13 11.9%
  • Souh West OKC

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Between Southeast & Southwest OKC

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • South East OKC

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Between South OKC and Moore

Votes: 8 7.3%
  • Moore

Votes: 12 11.0%
  • Between Moore and Norman

Votes: 14 12.8%
  • Norman

Votes: 17 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I vote Norman. Growing population. Tri-City gun club is just across the river. Very little in the way of gunsmithing and reloading supplies. There is a small shop in Moore that does gunsmithing, but they are backed up for months.

oldkar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
don, wherever you locate, customers will find you. customer service and courtesy is something that has been lost at most shops in okc. most shops here think they are doing the customer a favor. the one exception i can think of is sooner state pawn. some one suggested 50th and meridian area. 50th. to 63rd meridian and mac arthur has several retail areas available and rent is not too high

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Honeybee, you and your wife are awesome people! Hate to hear of this relocating so far away. Wish you guys would rethink this, and move up towards Oologah.

↑↑↑This - I'm with indi.

Sorry to see you guys leave the area - OKC will be gaining some good folks.

gaseous maximus

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Tough question. The big money is mostly far north west, and edmond, but sportsmans warehouse went out of business up there, as did outdoor outfitters, (not as far north). Most of us rednecks live southwest, so much that I have always figured if the civil war was ever refought that reno ave. would be the dividing line. I would be tempted to suggest maybe some place, around I 240 ( SW 74th) and south Penn.

Latest posts

Top Bottom