Where to target practice in the Sapulpa/

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am ready

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tulsa area?

Y'all know where to go to shoot guns in the Sapulpa/Tulsa area? I know it will be off the beaten path away from town ofcourse, but I have no idea where to go around here. I prefer not to have to pay to do so. I know back home in Arkansas there are tons of free places to go shoot, but not sure how things are done around here. Any information would help. Thanks

I am ready

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well if it is only 10 bucks and they provide the targets that is almost as good as free. How long can you stay and shoot? Where abouts is this shooting range in Sapulpa? 10 bucks is a good deal if they provide targest also.

Thanks.

nobuttbrian

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well if it is only 10 bucks and they provide the targets that is almost as good as free. How long can you stay and shoot? Where abouts is this shooting range in Sapulpa? 10 bucks is a good deal if they provide targest also.

Thanks.

Take 44 to the Kellyville exit and turn right.Go half a mile and there is a small sign telling you to turn right.the road is just before the big trucking company.follow that road 11/2 to2 miles and you will see the sign showing the entrance.If that doesn't help they are in the phone book.

Stingray

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Umm, Heyburn does not have a range.

Yeah, I was just about to ask where at Heyburn you could shoot.

Free shooting for me in the Sapulpa area is right outside my house. :) I've heard that happy hollow is a great place to go shoot, and it's only about a half mile from my house, but I've still never made it out there.

-S

Latest posts

Top Bottom