Preserving **** ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. Sounds weird as hell. At first. Tastes really good though. Don't us a lot of either one. I think she used about a teaspoon in a 16 quart canner, on the cinnamon, and maybe a quarter cup of Bakers bittersweet chocolate. Any dark chocolate will work. You can't actually taste either of them, but it punches up all the flavors. We use several pounds of mild Italian sausage, lots of garlic. All the juice from a jar of pickles, a couple hands full of other spices. Fill a bunch of quart bags and freeze them. Makes meals really easy when you're stretched for time. And did I mention it's really good? :)
You done fooled around and gotcha self preggers dintcha Bill..... Oh wait never mind. :bolt::cool:

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You done fooled around and gotcha self preggers dintcha Bill..... Oh wait never mind. :bolt::cool:
Here she is telling me she never put cinnamon in spaghetti sauce. It's the chili. And it's her dad's spaghetti recipe with a few customizations of her. I put cinnamon on a steak and she about blew a gasket. I like ketchup on steak, too. Deal with it! ;)

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here she is telling me she never put cinnamon in spaghetti sauce. It's the chili. And it's her dad's spaghetti recipe with a few customizations of her. I put cinnamon on a steak and she about blew a gasket. I like ketchup on steak, too. Deal with it! ;)

😳😳You and Grumpy!! You know that's a good way to ruin a perfectly good steak right?? NOTHING goes on a steak but a little smoke, a good sear and a pinch of Redmond's salt. 😘

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
😳😳You and Grumpy!! You know that's a good way to ruin a perfectly good steak right?? NOTHING goes on a steak but a little smoke, a good sear and a pinch of Redmond's salt. 😘
I have been known to use A-1, occasionally. Keep it around for SWMBO's delicate palate. :) Also used to tell the chef that my steak was to be shown a picture of a fire on each side, and then served. It is not safe to eat beef cooked that way, anymore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom