Which Oklahoma Sheriffs will NOT help the Federal government in gun confiscation?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lots of mental self gratification going on about what you'll do when "they come for our guns".
A door to door confiscation is the stupidest thing they could try.
Far easier to just ban the possession of any given guns, declare an amnesty period for the banned guns to be turned in and impose harsh penalties for anyone caught after the amnesty, $10k, 10 years is pretty standard.
Then when they start catching folks with banned guns offer them a plea deal or immunity to turn in any and all they know to also have a banned item. Offer a substantial confidential reward for turning in your neighbor.
You'd likely be surprised at how well that would work.

A door to door might work in a metro area but event there the resources don't exist for it to be practical.
Trying that in a big rural area would be a circus show.

The majority of gun owners will comply and little fuss will be raised. Any instances of resistance would just be reported as isolated incidents perpetrated by racist, right wing extremists.

ReclinerKing Larry,

Does DHS pay you to do this, or are you actually just really this mentally zombified?

Once people start getting locked up, others will go after the arrestors,

Where they live, play, eat, sleep.

They will not sit around and wait to be arrested when the gestapo starts dissapearing people.

You people think this is a joke.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lots of mental self gratification going on about what you'll do when "they come for our guns".

...and over this Constitutional sheriff thing.

I don't want my sheriff, or any other LEO, deciding on their own what laws to enforce. State law, and the County Oath of Loyalty requires them to support "the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America and the Constitution and the laws of the State of Oklahoma." Doesn't say squat about picking and choosing.

Having an official decide which laws to enforce is great as long as they are deciding in your favor...what happens when the pendulum swings the other direction?

Last edited:

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
(The majority of gun owners will comply and little fuss will be raised.) This is what I fear most. And it is a sad truth that is what probably would happen. People would rather laid down and take it rather than fight for their rights. Don't people know that is what happened when our constitution was drafted. Those men fought for their right to draft that. Why can't people these days do the same to uphold it?

Roadking Larry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret bunker in an undisclosed location.
ReclinerKing Larry,

Does DHS pay you to do this, or are you actually just really this mentally zombified?

Once people start getting locked up, others will go after the arrestors,

Where they live, play, eat, sleep.

They will not sit around and wait to be arrested when the gestapo starts dissapearing people.

You people think this is a joke.

I absolutely don't think it's a joke but I also don't think The anit-gun politicians are stupid enough to try a door to door confiscation operation. They're evil, not stupid. I also don't think there are enough true patriots anymore to make a difference. As long as they don't interrupt a play off game or the Stuperbowl or gawd forbid March madness most people will just pick up their remote, and grab another beer and go back to the game.

I stand by my basic premise of how any possible gun ban will be handled.

M2145

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
(the majority of gun owners will comply and little fuss will be raised.) this is what i fear most. And it is a sad truth that is what probably would happen. People would rather laid down and take it rather than fight for their rights. Don't people know that is what happened when our constitution was drafted. Those men fought for their right to draft that. Why can't people these days do the same to uphold it?

if we don't then our fore fathers would be ashamed of us.

amadera

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I absolutely don't think it's a joke but I also don't think The anit-gun politicians are stupid enough to try a door to door confiscation operation. They're evil, not stupid. I also don't think there are enough true patriots anymore to make a difference. As long as they don't interrupt a play off game or the Stuperbowl or gawd forbid March madness most people will just pick up their remote, and grab another beer and go back to the game.

I stand by my basic premise of how any possible gun ban will be handled.

It's not patriots they should fear, but MEN with families. Jmho

Latest posts

Top Bottom