Which one of you TERDS bought the complete ammo shipment from the Owasso Walmart...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm just glad i dont have to buy it if i shoot it i reload it and got enough put back to last a couple of years maybe longer.

tacmedic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably the same ********* who did it last shipment. I hope I run into them. If its joe citizen then nothing to say, if its a gun store owner I'm going to have a lot to say.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only way to combat this, sadly, is to raise the shelf prices temporary, and to institute rationing (limit purchases). Rationing probably will have limited success, as people will find ways to have other straw purchase. The price is going to have to go up, until the frenzy has ended. But, sadly again, when shelf prices rise due to shortages, it takes a long long time for them to ever return to where they were pre-shortage.

If shelf pricing rose, and there was more profit in it for the manufacturers, they might up production to capacity, hire a few people, add a couple shifts, produce enough to end the shortages, which will in turn end the profiteering.

We have a pretty good idea of how this is going to end, we just don't know when.

D42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I may have a couple buyers.
i've help guide 2 new gunowners with their first 4 purchases and now they have no ammo for the rifles.

You need to take them out now and show them how a baseball bat's and clubs work...............................................................

Electrician Mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you dont like them limiting purchases, call 1800walmart and complain. We went thru this a few years ago with HotWheels cars, Some stores were trying to limit how many cars we could buy at a time. At that time their official stance was something like, we are in the business of selling goods, not limiting the sale of goods. Not sure if this policy has changed since then.
And it wasnt me that bought all the ammo, but I think someone is pulling a fast one here. I was in there around 3 and there was a cart with ammo in it behind the cash register in sporting goods. A couple guys were having a employee go thru it, no 223 though, thats all I heard them asking for. I didnt dig thru it myself to see exactly what was there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom