Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It has satellite com link and broadcasts in five languages
View attachment 469290
Makes me want a fur coat, bright colored suit, a hat with a big feather, and a 70's era Lincoln with toilet seat white walls and curb feelers, very 70's cool. Nice watch!

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Makes me want a fur coat, bright colored suit, a hat with a big feather, and a 70's era Lincoln with toilet seat white walls and curb feelers, very 70's cool. Nice watch!
Thanks. My wife and I have the same watches in brass/gold on leather bands. Hers is the ladies sized though. We were eating at the new Mexican restaurant in edmond that is where Steve’s Rib was at. A man approached us to talk about our watches and he was wearing the same TV dial gold watch. Nice conversation with another guy that likes retro watches

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks. My wife and I have the same watches in brass/gold on leather bands. Hers is the ladies sized though. We were eating at the new Mexican restaurant in edmond that is where Steve’s Rib was at. A man approached us to talk about our watches and he was wearing the same TV dial gold watch. Nice conversation with another guy that likes retro watches
but.................how was the new restaurant?

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
but.................how was the new restaurant?
Meh, we weren’t impressed but I know people that love it. I think the night we went they were understaffed. I also don’t think they were quite ready to open. There was construction dust on some things, light fixtures not installed yet, manufacturers stickers on a lot of stuff etc.
I’ll give it another shot before I cross them off the list.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
E4041BCC-F4E7-4FE5-BD5E-AF8D87FBF693.jpeg

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Christopher Ward C65.
Also, selling the Squale 50 Atmos for $500 if anyone is interested! Thanks fellas
View attachment 469566

I really like the date windows at the 6:00 Position. I do however give Rolex, Seiko and some others a pass on this, simply because they have built their entire "look" around it. Really like the 300M with it. Christopher Ward has come a long way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom