Who do you predict will be elected?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you predict will win the election?

• Mitt Romney

Votes: 56 48.3%
  • Barack Obama

Votes: 60 51.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It depends on how Obama responds to things. I would actually say that the events of today in Libya may play a major role.

I know it's not rocket science, but for a kid you are pretty astute. More astute than most adults that have been voting for years. You are right, today may just be a game changer. The events have shown him for what he is and that would be an utter and complete disaster. That Ambassador in Libya that got killed was a good man. He was sincere in his attempt to make Libya a better place. Maybe misguided but sincere none the less. And they killed him for it. Also, Obunghole got Qaddafi ousted and killed. Qaddafi really was a tyrant but he was providing us with some good intelligence so Obunghole just threw that down the toilet like so many other of our intelligence sources. I've always ragged on Clinton for decimating our intelligence capabilities but Obunghole puts him to shame. He also has an obvious contempt for Israel like I've never seen in my lifetime (from the U.S.). Egypt is now as big a threat if not more so than any of Israel's other enemies. Mubarak was also a tyrant but kept the complete nutjobs off of Israel's back for the most part. Obama's stupid and spineless and everybody knows it. Or he has a completely different and un-announced agenda. That's what's causing the things we are seeing as I type this.

Last election, I would have thought there was no way in the world Obama would have won, even with the McCain/Palin ticket.

And this election, I think Obama will win a second term.

(I am taking some measure of comfort in the fact that I am very often wrong when it comes to this type of question.)

Put me in the same boat as you for the last election. I was elated when he beat Hillary, because 1) I hate that biatch (but I do concede she'd be a better .prez) and 2) I didn't think there was any way in hell he could win. The stupidity of the voters here is astounding so I ain't holding my breath this time.

what's funny is if Romney wins and things turn to #$%, you guys will be blaming Obama. Ha ha ha One thing that is constant is the hypocrisy.

What would you do without us? :D

There's no "undecided" or "damned if I know" option in the poll so I didn't vote.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's no "undecided" or "damned if I know" option in the poll so I didn't vote.

There have been some interesting and even insightful comments here, that's for sure. As for there being only two options... look at it this way. If you were a betting person, and you were going to lay down money on one of those two candidates, you would say "My money is on........." ?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never seen a group of pessimist like this one. Throw in the towell, and give it up!

Whaaaaaa!

Get off your ass and go out and help campain.

Build signs, volunteer for your candidate.

Whaaaaaa! (reply from pessimist) I have kids in soccer, I have to mow the grass, I have to blah, blah blah......Whaaaaaa my candidate doesn't have a chance!

WHaaaaa!

Gimme a frikking break!:soapbox:

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've never seen a group of pessimist like this one. Throw in the towell, and give it up!

Whaaaaaa!

Whaaaaaa! (reply from pessimist) I have kids in soccer, I have to mow the grass, I have to blah, blah blah......Whaaaaaa my candidate doesn't have a chance!

WHaaaaa!

Romney owns this state. Why would anyone complain and litter theyre yards with pro Romney stuff.

If ya put up a pro obama sign it wouldnt last a day.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There have been some interesting and even insightful comments here, that's for sure. As for there being only two options... look at it this way. If you were a betting person, and you were going to lay down money on one of those two candidates, you would say "My money is on........." ?

Alright my gut tonight tells me Romney. It's mostly hope though, because if we get another 4 with numbskull, well we're totally fubar.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Whaaaaaa!

WHaaaaa!

I voted for Romney in the poll because I believe he has a fighting chance at winning this thing. People are fed up and Obama doesn't have anywhere near the support he had in 2008. The naysayers tell us that Romney will inflict great harm upon us but personally I feel that he doesn't have a desire to "fundamentally change America" like the current placeholder does.

Latest posts

Top Bottom