Who gets the flu during the summer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never had the flu... or at least I don't think I have. A real man like me probably wouldn't even notice it anyway since it would likely only last a few minutes before my robust immune system unleashed a bunker buster of whoopa$$ on it.

I think I did have malaria last week though. It was rough, had to cut my normal 20 mile a day run by almost 10%.

That wasn't nearly as bad as the whooping cough and dissentary combo that hit me a month ago though. I actually had to sleep 8 hours to shake that one off.

Well... hope you get better soon. If you need anyone to go pickup some pamprin, just yell.

waltham41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Never had the flu... or at least I don't think I have. A real man like me probably wouldn't even notice it anyway since it would likely only last a few minutes before my robust immune system unleashed a bunker buster of whoopa$$ on it.

I think I did have malaria last week though. It was rough, had to cut my normal 20 mile a day run by almost 10%.

That wasn't nearly as bad as the whooping cough and dissentary combo that hit me a month ago though. I actually had to sleep 8 hours to shake that one off.

When I was young, I honestly would just sleep a good nights sleep and would feel fine the next day no matter what it was....

Now I get hit by one crummy truck or something similar and its a trip to the frigging ER.

I really do want to reach in the tube and slap those gray haired actors senseless, you know the ones that say they feel "better at 50 than they ever did at 20".

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was young, I honestly would just sleep a good nights sleep and would feel fine the next day no matter what it was....

Now I get hit by one crummy truck or something similar and its a trip to the frigging ER.

I really do want to reach in the tube and slap those gray haired actors senseless, you know the ones that say they feel "better at 50 than they ever did at 20".

Ya there is something about your joints especially that just simply cannot possibly improve over time...

Latest posts

Top Bottom