Anyone else getting a flu shot ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm scheduling flu, covid and rsv vax. The benefits outweigh the risks.
Until they don't

Took flu shot 1 time, at company insistence. Sickest I've ever been, until the Gates bio-warfare. Never had flu before or after.

Never again.

Dr said, "don't take Covid, my immunity is the best it can be. I beat it and it is done."

There are some worthwhile vaxxes, these 2 are not them.

A dab of Ivermectin will knock out the bugs.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got the flu vaccine, like I have for the past 40 yrs. No longer working so it’s not required but I have no egg allergies & I’m a senior so I ran it by my doc & it still makes sense. I got the old style vax, not the new fangled mRNA flu shot-not sure they are even available yet.
Not getting the Covid booster. Not needed. Current strains are not lethal like the first 2 strains were, so not really useful anymore, in my case.
I expect CY to chime in with more info that even docs don’t understand about the flu or Covid shot, so i defer any medical expertise to him. Like standing next to a vaxed person will make your rectum bleed, he has all the latest evils not known by the uneducated populace & physicians 😀

Last edited:

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Until they don't

Took flu shot 1 time, at company insistence. Sickest I've ever been, until the Gates bio-warfare. Never had flu before or after.

Never again.

Dr said, "don't take Covid, my immunity is the best it can be. I beat it and it is done."

There are some worthwhile vaxxes, these 2 are not them.

A dab of Ivermectin will knock out the bugs.
Here we go again 🙄

SanMan

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t trust either one of their shots
I agree. Money and politics has taken control of medicine, and we as a populace need to take a step back and start asking some real questions regarding all the children‘s schedule, voluntary, and “mandated” shots. Steve Kirsch is on fire trying to get to the bottom of all the secrecy. This just came out too, regarding the Fauci ouchie.

https://x.com/BenSwann_/status/1717978443747328129?s=20

Latest posts

Top Bottom