Anyone else getting a flu shot ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not a Microdose.jpg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could start another thread but is anyone getting the Shingles Vax.
It's something I kinda dread.

I got it a few years ago. My doc says I need to go ahead and get the Shingrix (or however you spell it) version because it is "better than the previous one". 🤷 I will probably go ahead and do that one. I've known a few people who've gotten the shingles and, to the man ... Or woman ... They have said it was torture. A couple of them wound up in the hospital. 😕😬😬😬

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Luck or whatever you want to call it but, I've only had the flu two times in my life. I think my parents had me take the flu shot once when I was very young. I won't take it, or the virus shot.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got it a few years ago. My doc says I need to go ahead and get the Shingrix (or however you spell it) version because it is "better than the previous one". 🤷 I will probably go ahead and do that one. I've known a few people who've gotten the shingles and, to the man ... Or woman ... They have said it was torture. A couple of them wound up in the hospital. 😕😬😬😬
A friend of mine go the Shingles shot and had an allergic reaction to it. He showed me pictures and it looked like he had a flesh-eating virus which scared him pretty bad.

Latest posts

Top Bottom