Who has a Ninja blender?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

travisstorma

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have one. It beats the heck out of the nutri-bullet we had. Wife makes smoothies with ice. With her bullet, she would be running it for at least a minute and it would leave pretty big chunks... The Ninja will make snow out of ice cubes in about 5 seconds. Night and day difference.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
if you get one, get the one with the new blade configuration (The one with blades at opposing angles at the bottom). We have one with the original configuration, and it "chops" more than it "blends". Makes good smoothies, but when making chile, there's huge chunks of skin because it doesn't create the vortex that a normal blender does.

Listen to this^^^.

My SO bought one and it has stayed on the shelf for the last year or two she's had it because it doesn't blend well. We've stuck with the $25 Walmart blender that gets used nearly daily, I've had it since 2008.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Listen to this^^^.

My SO bought one and it has stayed on the shelf for the last year or two she's had it because it doesn't blend well. We've stuck with the $25 Walmart blender that gets used nearly daily, I've had it since 2008.
Do you know what the difference is in the blade design?

Latest posts

Top Bottom