Who remembers......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
what about recording to an 8 track player???????

You know you're old when you are at a yard sale with your 10 year old daughter and she picks up a couple of 8-tracks and says, "daddy...what are these?"

Back in the day, I was one of the elite who had a rewind button on my 8-track tape player! :sunbath:

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know you're old when you are at a yard sale with your 10 year old daughter and she picks up a couple of 8-tracks and says, "daddy...what are these?"

Back in the day, I was one of the elite who had a rewind button on my 8-track tape player! :sunbath:

I was wearing this shirt a few months back:
aa3.l3_images.myspacecdn.com_images02_61_07126f15bfbb44f5a69d96a137ba8da6_l.jpg

When the 5 year old asked "Why is that CD white?". The wife and I were both surprised she recognized cassette tapes as something that plays audio, even if she referred to them as CDs. We still have no idea how she knows what a tape is.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember using one of those old flat cassette recorders with the single speaker and crappy mike to tape my neighbors Beach Boys vinyl albums and then play them on my original Sony Walkman. I dropped it about two weeks later and it broked...

Waltherfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I lived in Sacramento back in the 70s, a radio station would play "record a record" one night a week. They'd put out a tone so you could set your VU meters then play one side of the album. They'd take an intermission then do it again for the flip side. That was a popular program.

Latest posts

Top Bottom