who wants to save me the mental/physical anguish of going to the OKC gunshow today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
went saturday morning, thought about going back in the after noon,but did not, if u find what u want it will be priced to high

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why bother, just stay home ...is there ,Really a need to bring this up ..EVERYtime theres a gunshow ...dont wanna go...dont.
Why does everyone think theyre gonna get some Fantasic Deal ....Prices lower than ever seen before, it aint happening!
Or Go, look around , say hi to the people, talk to a few, have a good time...
The Negative Vibes ...Man ,theyre everwhere
Have a Good Day...You Decide

saltydecimator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well, made it out. sold me browning and the dang marlin...woulda preferred to get lowballed by osa,ers, but ya cant win em all!

decent show, nota lotta movement on either side that i could tell...

Captain Mike

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went out today from about 1 to 4. It was a rub. Sold a pistol I decided I didn't want and got my money back, but couldnt get anyone to deal on the 7.62 Spanish Mauser I brought to sell/trade. Prices were high, lots of what I would call junk guns, and the prices on anything I would be interested in were WAY too high. Guess I will be posting in the OSA classifieds.

J

johncarter

i have only gone to a very few over the past years.... i am burnt after the last few. it used to be that you could find many used guns at a reasonable price. it has not been that way so i will save my money

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went out today from about 1 to 4. It was a rub. Sold a pistol I decided I didn't want and got my money back, but couldnt get anyone to deal on the 7.62 Spanish Mauser I brought to sell/trade. Prices were high, lots of what I would call junk guns, and the prices on anything I would be interested in were WAY too high. Guess I will be posting in the OSA classifieds.

you were already in the OSA classifieds. anybody there that's posted here will be just as high. here or Amslist, take your pick for ridiculous pricing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom