Who won the dabate tonight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
blaming the moderator for Romneys performance is a laugher. Romney lost just like Obama did the last debate. Romney had plenty of chances to shut Obama down, even a high schooler should be able to smoke Obama with this economy.

Romney lost because he sucks, but Obama won because Romneys didnt pounce.

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm voting for the only candidate who has BOTH parents that were born in the USA.................... and it ain't either of these two.

Gary Johnson: Because when the race is between a Turd Sandwich, a Giant Douche and a Chocolate Cake, I'll take the Chocolate Cake.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm voting for the only candidate who has BOTH parents that were born in the USA.................... and it ain't either of these two.

Gary Johnson: Because when the race is between a Turd Sandwich, a Giant Douche and a Chocolate Cake, I'll take the Chocolate Cake.

you can vote for Gary Johnson, you can write in whoever. When the final tally is made, your guy wont even make the score sheet.

RWS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Really? even though there's a sign on the counter that says " there is no chocolate cake. turd sandwiches will be substituted for chocolate cake." & you say "mmmmm! give me some of that chocolate cake!" ???

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How can they call this a military weapon (unless they're talking about the Dutch Army...)
i717.photobucket.com_albums_ww171_OKNewshawk_Pink_Ak_47_psd43481.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom