Whoa, It's Like Nothing Ever Happened

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went to a LGS today and they had a sign that said "No Limit on .22 LR". I grabbed 800 rounds of Mini-Mags and two guys at the shop told me they had more if I wanted it. They came out with another 1500 rounds and told me there was still more available. I left with 1500 rounds and felt like I let them down for not buying all they had. Wow, I may have to go back out of guilt.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's been 3+ years since I've seen any .22 in a regular store besides overpriced 50-round packs at Academy.

But then, I don't camp for it like the neckbeards, I just stop by the sporting goods counter as often as I think about it when I'm in the store. I've still got some I've picked up here and there, and FBT hooked me up with a good bit of MiniMags, since my son's Walther is ammo-picky.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's been a long 2 1/2 years since I've heard of that. Was a long dry spell.

I believe you missed it by a year. Sandy crook was December 2012, which is 3.5 years ago, sadly.

Glad to hear it's coming around again. How many billions, or trillions, of .22lr are now stockpiled out in their native habitats?

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How was the price on that 1500 rounds. I've been able to find 22lr more lately, but most of the time the office sucks too much for it to be worth it.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw a bunch listed on a facebook group yesterday for $0.055/rd. Also finding a lot for $0.07 and under prices online just from scanning slickguns. BUT, whats going to happen to prices when Hillary gets elected and immediately starts talking about common sense gun laws?

Latest posts

Top Bottom