Why Are Thousands of Military-Age Chinese Men Suddenly “Migrating” Across Our Southern Border?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CanadianRiverRat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You guys just need to make sure it is boneless chicken. :P
If the chicken is boneless, how in hell does it walk across the border?
On a side note, you can embarrass the chit outta deli workers by asking "Excuse me, I was wondering if the roast turkey breast has the nipples removed?"

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are the only nation in the world to allow our enemies to walk across our borders.
And serve in Washington

Cells to disrupt and sabotage when conflict breaks out?

Have you seen the food processing plant fires? Train derailment? Sub station attacks?

They are here and operating.

Last edited:

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our enemies know exactly what they are doing. And we are just letting it happen. This is why I always say the only way we will save our dying republic is to come together and do something about it. Voting ain’t gonna get us out of this mess. People really need to understand that. Things are happening right now that most don’t have a clue about. Folks just go about their day like nothing is wrong and everything is normal.

We are on the verge of WW3. And this one, we ain’t gonna win. Not without some major change from us pathetic citizens. I just saw where the Dems are trying to pass a bill that protects lgbt people that are illegally coming across our border! That’s what our government cares about. Why? Because it helps to erode the fabric of our nation even more. That’s why all the push for that crap is happening. It’s communism 101. Destroy the social norms of a country. Our tax dollars are even being used to help pay for those nut jobs’ transition surgery.

Then throw in Biden giving 500 million of our tax dollars to Columbia to help “protect the rainforest” even though the vast majority is in Brazil. Regardless, our money is being given away as we struggle to make it. It’s yet another thing being done to bring this nation down.

Latest posts

Top Bottom