China likely exploiting border chaos to sneak military operatives into U.S.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
China is likely using the chaotic conditions on the southern border to insert military personnel into the U.S., the chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee charged on Wednesday.

Rep. Mark Green, Tennessee Republican, said among the large number of Chinese migrants who have rushed the border since President Biden took office are people with “known ties to the PLA” — the People’s Liberation Army.

“We have no idea who these people are, and it’s very likely, using Russia’s template of sending military personnel into Ukraine, China is doing the same into the United States,” Mr. Green said.

The number of Chinese immigrants who are in the U.S. illegally has exploded this year. Border Patrol agents caught nearly 8,000 of them since Jan. 1. That includes 3,195 in April alone, which is a 20-fold increase over last April, when agents caught just 146 of the immigrants.

They’re hitting the southern tip of Texas particularly hard. The Border Patrol in the Rio Grande Valley sector detained 2,600 of them in April, the vast majority coming in as single adults.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2023/jun/14/chinese-may-be-inserting-military-operatives-throu/

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I can only imagine how many are in OK. We invite them here with cheap prices, loose regs, and no questions asked. Someone with some balls in OK congress needs to get the idea in motion to get all those properties back, even if they were legally purchased, and prevent other properties from being sold. You and I aren't eligible to buy one square mm in China.......

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can only imagine how many are in OK. We invite them here with cheap prices, loose regs, and no questions asked. Someone with some balls in OK congress needs to get the idea in motion to get all those properties back, even if they were legally purchased, and prevent other properties from being sold. You and I aren't eligible to buy one square mm in China.......
There is a huge amount of Chinese in the "medical" marijuana industry.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Yes, I live in the middle of nowhere and have Chinese grow houses 3 miles away, 5 miles away and another 5 miles away. All on farms that sold that have houses with shops or barns. All three of them weren't for sale until they appeared on the front step with a check book. All fenced, chain locked, cams, etc. Who knows how many more that I just don't know about. They bought the closed down prison in Watonga, and the closed down nursing home in Cherokee as well.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

The 'cash' they're generating could be buying them military type equipment and supplies. Hell, they wouldn't even need to bring it with them.....

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, I live in the middle of nowhere and have Chinese grow houses 3 miles away, 5 miles away and another 5 miles away. All on farms that sold that have houses with shops or barns. All three of them weren't for sale until they appeared on the front step with a check book. All fenced, chain locked, cams, etc. Who knows how many more that I just don't know about. They bought the closed down prison in Watonga, and the closed down nursing home in Cherokee as well.
the chinese bought diamonback prison in watonga? i thought that one belonged to ex gov keatings family?

Latest posts

Top Bottom