China likely exploiting border chaos to sneak military operatives into U.S.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
the chinese bought diamonback prison in watonga? i thought that one belonged to ex gov keatings family?
Well now you've got me wondering because Blaine County Assessor page says it's still owned by CCA Properties of America with a Houston, TX address. They're a private prison firm, but the prison hasn't been in operation for years. Interesting that the grantor listed is Arnold Gene Huiatt, he died two weeks ago at age 81yo.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, I live in the middle of nowhere and have Chinese grow houses 3 miles away, 5 miles away and another 5 miles away. All on farms that sold that have houses with shops or barns. All three of them weren't for sale until they appeared on the front step with a check book. All fenced, chain locked, cams, etc. Who knows how many more that I just don't know about. They bought the closed down prison in Watonga, and the closed down nursing home in Cherokee as well.
People are literally selling their country to foreigners for a quick buck. Make sure you wave the flag this 4th of July, you American whores.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People are literally selling their country to foreigners for a quick buck. Make sure you wave the flag this 4th of July, you American whores.
Those "whores" have land listed for over a year and no interest. A man shows up with cash, what do you expect.

My neighbor turned them down. Gets a letter from Dallas, "The Texas / Oklahoma Far and Ranch Co." Offers him 70% of asking price. Mad, but desperate, he takes their offer. 2 months later, sold to Chinese pot growers.

He takes a 30% loss, trying to do what's right.
They make 40% in 30 days.

I got the same offer. Listed at $206k, offered $150k. No deal

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Those "whores" have land listed for over a year and no interest. A man shows up with cash, what do you expect.

My neighbor turned them down. Gets a letter from Dallas, "The Texas / Oklahoma Far and Ranch Co." Offers him 70% of asking price. Mad, but desperate, he takes their offer. 2 months later, sold to Chinese pot growers.

He takes a 30% loss, trying to do what's right.
They make 40% in 30 days.

I got the same offer. Listed at $206k, offered $150k. No deal
These properties I'm referring to weren't up for sale. Chinese buyers knew the appraisal price when they walk up the steps the first time. Eventually they came back enough times and offered them so much more than appraisal price until they couldn't say no.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These properties I'm referring to weren't up for sale. Chinese buyers knew the appraisal price when they walk up the steps the first time. Eventually they came back enough times and offered them so much more than appraisal price until they couldn't say no.
If the price was right..... I can't blame them. I haven't accepted an offer. Will not say never.

Do you want the goobermint telling you who you can sell to and at what price?
I don't like China or any foreign government buying our land. But, I don't believe Gates is buying up farm land to protect us, either.

The present goobermint has sold us down the river.

Latest posts

Top Bottom