China likely exploiting border chaos to sneak military operatives into U.S.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the price was right..... I can't blame them. I haven't accepted an offer. Will not say never.

Do you want the goobermint telling you who you can sell to and at what price?
I don't like China or any foreign government buying our land. But, I don't believe Gates is buying up farm land to protect us, either.

The present goobermint has sold us down the river.
Gates has a tiny parcel compared to many land owners.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
If the price was right..... I can't blame them. I haven't accepted an offer. Will not say never.

Do you want the goobermint telling you who you can sell to and at what price?
I don't like China or any foreign government buying our land. But, I don't believe Gates is buying up farm land to protect us, either.

The present goobermint has sold us down the river.
Well yes and no. I'm fine with a country who's a legit threat to the US being prevented from owning property here.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
China is likely using the chaotic conditions on the southern border to insert military personnel into the U.S., the chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee charged on Wednesday.

Rep. Mark Green, Tennessee Republican, said among the large number of Chinese migrants who have rushed the border since President Biden took office are people with “known ties to the PLA” — the People’s Liberation Army.

“We have no idea who these people are, and it’s very likely, using Russia’s template of sending military personnel into Ukraine, China is doing the same into the United States,” Mr. Green said.

The number of Chinese immigrants who are in the U.S. illegally has exploded this year. Border Patrol agents caught nearly 8,000 of them since Jan. 1. That includes 3,195 in April alone, which is a 20-fold increase over last April, when agents caught just 146 of the immigrants.

They’re hitting the southern tip of Texas particularly hard. The Border Patrol in the Rio Grande Valley sector detained 2,600 of them in April, the vast majority coming in as single adults.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2023/jun/14/chinese-may-be-inserting-military-operatives-throu/
Over 100 countries are shipping military aged men into the US. China isn't the only culprit.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can only imagine how many are in OK. We invite them here with cheap prices, loose regs, and no questions asked. Someone with some balls in OK congress needs to get the idea in motion to get all those properties back, even if they were legally purchased, and prevent other properties from being sold. You and I aren't eligible to buy one square mm in China.......
I was pretty proud of Ponca City.
The Chinese bought 40 acres just north of town, put in 20 grow houses and found out the water well couldn't support the number of grows. They asked for the city to put in a water line to the location that is outside of the city limits which the city refused to do, so they bought a pump and put it in the pond which lasted about a week, and the pond was dry.
They have currently abandoned the property and it sits vacant. The county is having issues on how to deal with this as they are still owners that have the property paid off.
Maybe if they don't pay taxes it will go to sheriff's sale.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom