Why I dont noodle for fish ~Somewhat graphic~

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
6281.jpg download.jpegdownload (1).jpeg

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The picture may be fake but in my neck of the woods, getting bit by beavers and cottonmouths are not uncommon. A kid from my church was on national tv a couple of years ago after getting bit by a Water moccasin.
I just needed one time (very young) to figure this ain't for me. You can lose a couple of fingers in a heartbeat, but this picture looks a little too photoshoped. Perfectly clean cut, no swelling at base of finger and so on and so on.
Beaver and snapping turtles generally have a very jagged cut with lots of tearing.

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
don't know if real or not. I was fishing in a tube one time with no flippers as I had forgot them. So it was just me flopping my pearly white feet around I was in shallow water when something got a hold of foot and shook it. It let go and I got the hell out of there. got to where I could see my foot and I had a perfect v shape blood blister on my foot you could tell it had been a turtle and had to be a big one because it got the front half of my foot in his mouth. never went without flippers ever again

Latest posts

Top Bottom