Why is the NRA not leaping into action?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
NRA, in its first statement after the Newtown shootings, says it is prepared "to help make sure this never happens again"

...decoded means...

The NRA will rollover and give in to whatever demands are made rather than look bad!

Nothing's changed. It's what they do. It's who they are and will continue to be as long as we keep sending 'em our $35 bucks every year to pretend they actually give a crap.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am in the process of paying to become a life member. If they don't do everything they can to defend us I am calling them and canceling my membership. They will not get another dime from me. We will see just how much they are on our side on Friday.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am in the process of paying to become a life member. If they don't do everything they can to defend us I am calling them and canceling my membership. They will not get another dime from me. We will see just how much they are on our side on Friday.

If on Friday they make a statement to the effect that they are rolling over and going ass up you wait and see how many people get taken off their mailing lists and how drastically their membership drops off.

Latest posts

Top Bottom