Wichita Cabela's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1mathom1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had the opportunity to stop in the cabela's in Wichita Friday evening. The place was packed!
Got a nice discount on a Nikon 2-7x32 Prostaff compact scope for the daughter's rifle since they had lost the box.

Beautiful stuff in the gun room. Lusted mightily after a scoped Redhawk in .41 mag. I would have been in the poor house if it would have been the 5" model.

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Had the opportunity to stop in the cabela's in Wichita Friday evening. The place was packed!
Got a nice discount on a Nikon 2-7x32 Prostaff compact scope for the daughter's rifle since they had lost the box.

Beautiful stuff in the gun room. Lusted mightily after a scoped Redhawk in .41 mag. I would have been in the poor house if it would have been the 5" model.

You mean Kansas has TWO Cabela's and we have NONE? WTF Oklahoma?????

I wish we had one. They need to put one in at Tulsa Hills so I can walk over in my bathrobe and bunny slippers.

BTW....anyone seen my Kershaw Shallot I lost yet? :)

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't been there yet. I'd heard it was very crowded when it first opened. Thought by now some if the new might have worn off, and the crowds would be a little smaller.

Latest posts

Top Bottom