Witnessed a pretty bad accident last night in Tulsa...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bwahahaha!!!!!!!.... aaaaaaaaaand we ALL knew he would give them a reason if he had enough rope. lol

You know, I could almost roll with it if this particular person was better at trolling ... but dang, it just gets old after a while ... and I always know who it is because, along with their very predictable writing style and subject matter, they are very careful to NOT respond to any of my posts directed at them ... Like I said ... they always out themselves ...

We'll see if he can do better when his time out is over.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was driving down I44 just north of Elgin headed towards Lawton. Had a car zip past get about 200 feet ahead of me and then swerve for no apparent reason into the center median. The roads were wet due to a light drizzle but had been raining most of the day so while probably slick not likely due to oil on the road. Stopped walked back to the car and a teenage girl was on the phone, sounded like she had been talking to the same person when it happened as she kept saying "I have to get off the phone to call my dad."

Got very lucky as she was doing all of 75 and hit pretty hard, she was shaken up but not visibly hurt. Airbags didn't deploy but probably should have and then the genius father was planning to drive it home. Told the troopers what I saw and then left as he was arguing with them and the fire department about it being safe to drive.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I've been saying that for about 2 years... I really need to get on that.

You know this as well as anyone, it's amazing how many incidents happen out there. There's not that many cams out there in comparison to the total number of vehicles, and look how many are posted on youtube, blaze, etc. Almost seems like having one, is a sure way to be involved in something!

Latest posts

Top Bottom