Women taking Joe Biden's advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrguns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought about this same thing as I heard him say such stupid reasons why a shotgun is better. Besides he said a double barrell shotgun. What if you need a third shot? All the bad guys will wait to hear 2 shots then come in. Plum dumb.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good ole Smilin' Joe, firearms/self defense "expert".

He's all in favor of a woman's right to choose...so long as she chooses what he wants?

And no, I'm not trying to sidetrack the thread. Just think the hypocrisy is ironic.

Right-On-Target

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I almost busted a gut watching this! One thing that is more frightening than some of items in this video is the fact that Joe Biden wants to run for President AND people in this country would vote for him.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i655.photobucket.com_albums_uu277_flatwins_biden_zpsb9407cd9.jpg

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a shotgun for home defense, my wife has her handgun. Is she able to handle my shotgun? Nope. 120lbs, 5'4", and a frame too small to even get her grip right on the shotgun. Can she handle my AR? Very easily, heck my 10yo nephew can handle an AR and put rounds on paper at 30yrds. Who's going to answer the door if my Biden comes to visit? Me with my shotgun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom