WOO HOO I am rich!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smcgee10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My manliness is so good it even reaches out across the oceans. I just got a couple emails. One from a woman in the Ukraine, two from women in Zimbabwe, and two from women in South Africa. They all want to send ME cold hard MONEY! Millions of dollars! Dang I bet you all wish you exerted my level of manliness. I think I will retire and buy all the guns I want with all those millions of dollars that will be waiting in my bank account.

This just in: I also won $600,000.00 in the Lottery National Special Global 2010 Promotional Drawing!

I can not believe it! My luck just keeps getting better and better!

That's it! Who wants to help me spend nearly $300 Million dollars?

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With all that money cold you help me out? I need you to cash a personal check for me for $50,000 US. For doing this for me, you can keep 1/2 of the money for yourself. I write you a $50,000 check you give me $25,000. How's that sound?

Congrats!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My manliness is so good it even reaches out across the oceans. I just got a couple emails. One from a woman in the Ukraine, two from women in Zimbabwe, and two from women in South Africa. They all want to send ME cold hard MONEY! Millions of dollars! Dang I bet you all wish you exerted my level of manliness. I think I will retire and buy all the guns I want with all those millions of dollars that will be waiting in my bank account.

This just in: I also won $600,000.00 in the Lottery National Special Global 2010 Promotional Drawing!

I can not believe it! My luck just keeps getting better and better!

That's it! Who wants to help me spend nearly $300 Million dollars?

:uhh::uhh::uhh: ... I hate to break this to you but either these gals don't care about manliness, or I need to have some "work" done cuz a couple of them contacted me too ... :bah: :cry3: :rollingla

Latest posts

Top Bottom