World War Z, movie trailer. The zombies are coming.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just watched it. Yeah, that is pretty much exactly like I expected from reading the book. It doesn't look like they making a ladder, it looks like they are climbing dead zombies. That'ts pretty much what it would look like. They are runners, which is different from the book, but fast zombies are scary as hell, much scarier than slow zombies.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Super-fast Zombies are a scary thought for a lot of folks in the gun community. Not saying some folks will need to supe-up their Rascals and Hoverounds, but yeah... they will.

Yep need to trade them towards a Bounder H frame. Up to 11.5mph and really big batteries for longer ranges. Enough power to pull a wheelie with a 300lb person in it.

Vamoose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks good! I like the way the zombies climb over each other like ants. That's a new take on zombie stuff. And they're fast, like the vampires/night creatures in I Am Legend.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think RickN knows this from experience.

LOL. I do. I was pushing 300 for a while when I got a demo H frame in for a small expo. I was "testing" it on our street and thing was so fast and so much fun all the neighbors had to come out and try it. Will squeal the tires taking off, has a horn that belongs on a truck and the headlight looked like a landing light off an airplane. While 11.5 mph does not sound that fast, when you are sitting in an electric wheelchair it is plenty fast.

JMS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just watched the trailor. Dang, that looks pretty good. They veered off from the book it seems but it looks a lot better than what I thought it'd be. I just need to reread the book now. After i have to go watch Twilight the 4th with my wife, I'll have some good bargaining power to get her to go see this one.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Super-fast Zombies are a scary thought for a lot of folks in the gun community. Not saying some folks will need to supe-up their Rascals and Hoverounds, but yeah... they will.

Not if you wear your camo, and spray Zombie urine all over you. You would be invisible.

Latest posts

Top Bottom