World War Z, movie trailer. The zombies are coming.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skatalite

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The movie looks terrible. The best thing about the book is the interview narrative. It doesn't look like we'll be getting any of that in the movie.

And the idea of a running zombie is just stupid. Zombies are dead things, not athletes. The zombie in and of itself is a frightening thing because it never stops, doesn't feel pain and will outlast you in a hunt. A running zombie is just overkill. We'd all be screwed.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree running zombies that are dead are too much. Rage didn't kill you, it just made you insanely cannibalistic. Anything that would kill a person, killed a rager. Fast dead zombies is a little ridiculous, people that use that methodology are not paying much attention. Sheesh, dead zombies are slow and bumbling. I am Legend baddies were infected with rabies, gut shots killed them too

skatalite

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On the ground, the METAL STORM 40MM is the answer to zombie hoards. Nothing like 40mm grenades flying at ya at 3,00rpm. lol

It's funny because the book, "World War Z," addresses the use of grenades against zombie hordes. The story ends up saying it's not a very good idea, because while you'll surely kill a handful, others will simply be ripped in half and now you have ankle biters to worry about. In tall grass, or in some urban areas, that'd be a bad situation to be in.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For those of you needing to replace your Hoveround for the coming zombies hordes, :D

Last edited by a moderator:

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The trailer to this movie got me reading the book. So far the book is very good. Im in the middle of Turning The Tide.
I got the book from a pdf for free.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The trailer to this movie got me reading the book. So far the book is very good. Im in the middle of Turning The Tide.
I got the book from a pdf for free.

Can you post or PM me a link??? I meant to get to the library today to see if they had it and then got busy and forgot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom