World War Z?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It does actually look cool, but if they aren't gonna make it like the book why not just give it another title and let it be completely original? Once they bugger up the name with a barely related movie, it screws up all future installments.

I have never read the book. So, I have no clue what its like.

Keyser328

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This book would have made a fantastic movie

Honestly, I'd love to see Stars or HBO pickup WWZ as a series like Spartacus or Game of Thrones. They could do a chapter an episode and do the actual "retelling" of the events like the book had.

Hell, I'd bet Max Brooks would jump at the chance to narrate that, honestly.

Incidentally, I never read the book, but the audio book Max did was unfathomably awesome.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Honestly, I'd love to see Stars or HBO pickup WWZ as a series like Spartacus or Game of Thrones. They could do a chapter an episode and do the actual "retelling" of the events like the book had.

Hell, I'd bet Max Brooks would jump at the chance to narrate that, honestly.

Incidentally, I never read the book, but the audio book Max did was unfathomably awesome.
you are correct, a series would be fantastic (would kill walking dead).
IDK if you've read any of them, but that's supposedly what they're trying to do with the Dark Tower series

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Way too different from the book. I liked that the book was a start-to-finish documentary/interview with the experience of the whole world. It gave you an excellent understanding for how it started, spread, and everything made sense! The movie looks like "Oh, zombies! Let's grab the ex-military guy and have him save us all! Thank you Brad Pitt, I mean ex-military guy!"

Latest posts

Top Bottom