Gas War

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you load the Murphy app, you can get free points every Monday. Get 100 points and get an additional .10 a gallon off. Just takes a few seconds and it’s saved us some change over the years.

I think I hate those with the Murphy app. While working in Texas, we had to wait behind a few of them while they tried to figure out how to use their app for the discounts.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
3.45 by us, at least it was yesterday.
According to GasBuddy, QT in Tulsa was $3.41 last night. I paid $3.38 (IIRC) at the Sam's on Olympia on Friday night.

Also according to GasBuddy, the place in central OK where I'll likely be filling up this evening was at $3.09 last night. I remember when gas in Tulsa used to be $0.20/gal cheaper than the cheapest gas in central OK...

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
According to GasBuddy, QT in Tulsa was $3.41 last night. I paid $3.38 (IIRC) at the Sam's on Olympia on Friday night.

Also according to GasBuddy, the place in central OK where I'll likely be filling up this evening was at $3.09 last night. I remember when gas in Tulsa used to be $0.20/gal cheaper than the cheapest gas in central OK...
Gotsta cover them losses from the thieving homeless

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I guess QT came down a little bit since we drove by it yesterday. The COSTCO at 46th street where we stopped at was 3.15, but like I mentioned, they were competing with Sam's up the road in Owasso so they may have even come down more than that after we left. The lady we spoke with told us her job was to keep track of what Sam's was charging then, if Sam's was lower, they contacted COSTCO HQ who would tell them to come down a penny lower. According to her they were going back and forth yesterday.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All of you need to stop reminding me how badly fuel is costing me on my trip to NM/AZ/UT. Price at Bryce Canyon UT is $4.38. Pulling an RV trailer really uses the gasoline.

Latest posts

Top Bottom