Gas War

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been $2.99 at the Phillips station at the Highway 60 and I-35 intersection for a couple weeks now. 4 new truck stops in that location so they are always having gas wars.
Using their app, I can reduce the price another Nickel.
Winter blend gasoline is hitting the market now that’s cheaper to make and demand is also down.
Sure haven't seen any gas that low around here. Wish we would though...

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are literally checking by the hour to see what Sams is charging and dropping their price lower.
Gasoline futures are $2.18 per gallon. Add tax and trucking and the cost is probably 2.60 - 2.70 a gallon. All these retailers have been making a killing especially qt. They were the first to jack up the price because of a potential refinery issue that didn’t happen.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gasoline futures are $2.18 per gallon. Add tax and trucking and the cost is probably 2.60 - 2.70 a gallon. All these retailers have been making a killing especially qt. They were the first to jack up the price because of a potential refinery issue that didn’t happen.
Nothing new about that. I'm only pointing out that there are some good deals to be had. Not as good as some others that have been brought up, but much better than what we've been paying.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing new about that. I'm only pointing out that there are some good deals to be had. Not as good as some others that have been brought up, but much better than what we've been paying.
Yep, I agree. I don’t know why anyone wouldn’t be looking for the best deal.

I use the gas buddy app to find the cheapest gas or diesel close to where I’m at.

IMG_7900.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom