worth a read

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I see this like I see everything from the left. They ask for the moon knowing full well they won't get everything. The more they ask for, the more they can cut out in an effort to "work with" the right. When it's all done, we'll be back to the Clinton era AWB. They are going to have to have a helluva a lot more drugged up mental patient zombies go on mass killing sprees before anything like this will pass................... and that might just be the plan. Watch out !

WideLoadTimmy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm thinking it's time to start protesting and raising voices. We're not being heard. Our advocates are being browbeaten and talked over on television and not allowed to state a case. They're being brought on television specifically so networks can attempt to humiliate them (At least that's how it looks to me). It almost seems like gun rights advocates are being made to look like they're soul stealing baby killers. I'm going to look into joining the NRA and donating some money.

Ruger76

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I refuse to register my firearms and that means not any and as far as loosing my rights well at this point I just don't care I am sure that many sheeple will and if that's what you fill is right then more power 2 u everybody I talk to say that this could start a civil war I just don't think so i believe in the 2A and I also believe that they Have no right to take my rights away I am sure that I will catch he'll for speaking my mind but the last time I looked I still had the right oh man they got that 2 sh.. THEY CAN HAVE MY GUNS WHEN THEY PRY THEM FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom