Would this be "disrespectful" to carry at?????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm gonna hi jack the thread and ask about another place.....what about the doctors office? Unless your carrying an LCP or similar style theres almost no way to hide a gun on your hip when the doc is lookin you over. I typically use the VA so its a no go for me regardless but its just one of those questions I have been curious about.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm gonna hi jack the thread and ask about another place.....what about the doctors office? Unless your carrying an LCP or similar style theres almost no way to hide a gun on your hip when the doc is lookin you over. I typically use the VA so its a no go for me regardless but its just one of those questions I have been curious about.

I actually have a funny story regarding that, I was feeling pretty crappy one day and my wife called the Dr office. They got me in same day in just a few hours, well we already happen to be out at the time doing errands, so I just went by while we were out. Because we were out running around town I had my Glock on my like I normally would. I thought about leaving it in the car, but decided since I was just going to be looked at and he would likely just give me some meds I would just leave it on. Well that's not the way it happened, the Doc comes in checks me, does a mouth swab, ect, then he tells me they are going to give me a shot in the rear and a prescription. I got super nervous, and before he walked out I said " hey Randy, I wanted to let you know I have a Glock in a holster on me right now" he just turned, looked at me, and didn't miss a beat when he said "you too, huh?"

To this day it makes me wonder if he carries as well or if he had just encountered the same thing with someone earlier. Funny at any point..

Dexcheque

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welp, to beat this dead horse...I don't see how it would be disrespectful to carry anywhere its legal. If we had open carry and you were packing in plain view it might be uncormfortable to some, but covered who cares.

Latest posts

Top Bottom