WOW!!!!! a little pricey in the classifieds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dewayne

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
$100 for a 100 rds of 45acp ammo? thats insane, i remember when members would get thier post pulled and posting ability pulled for a while for marking up the price for walmart ammo. if you want to rip someone off put it on gunbroker.

ASP785

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While I personally would not try to profit off of our fellow members, this is America and as such, you have the right to sell something for whatever you deem fit. I just roll my eyes and go on about my business. I, like others, make mental notes of these individuals about doing business with them in the future.

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yah some of the guys posting are getting out of hand. Then there's the people feeding the trolls and the frenzie. Hell i may just list up 10 mags if I can get 300 for them. LOL

dewayne

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yes sir I do the same.
While I personally would not try to profit off of our fellow members, this is America and as such, you have the right to sell something for whatever you deem fit. I just roll my eyes and go on about my business. I, like others, make mental notes of these individuals about doing business with them in the future.

dewayne

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yah some of the guys posting are getting out of hand. Then there's the people feeding the trolls and the frenzie. Hell i may just list up 10 mags if I can get 300 for them. LOL

heck if 45 ammo is a dollar a shot i may do the same! i can stalk walmart and buy all they have then list it on here and frigging retire......lol

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
heck if 45 ammo is a dollar a shot i may do the same! i can stalk walmart and buy all they have then list it on here and frigging retire......lol
while the prices are pretty enticing to sell I'm more in the buying game than selling. Ive always bought and sold stuff but with f/a I just dont want to gouge some one. This is a passion that I'd love other people to be able to enjoy and with pricing 5x of retail maybe of those people will never be able too

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This part of human nature will apparently never change. Historically when there has been a perceived scarcity of any commodity, there will be hoarders and there will be profiteers. These two groups feed off each other. Nothing is likely to change that.

I don't think that okshooters management should bother with policing the classifieds. It's hard to determine the line that separates legitimate market driven prices from genuine gouging. Obviously, a Pmag for fifty bucks is a gouge, but anyone who doesn't know that is Darwinian in some way.

Leaving the gouging ads up does, as someone here already observed, show up the profiteers. Some little guy trying desperately to make a few bucks selling ammo he bought when it was less expensive, seems to me to be somewhat pathetic.

I say let the classifieds run, pull up a chair, and prepare to be entertained.

Latest posts

Top Bottom