WOW! Obama is shafting workers / voters big time!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny.... That's exactly what his supporters say about everything he does.

Shadow, I know you are rabidly anti-Obama.

To answer your question, I'm not in favor of anyone breaking the law.

And I really dislike all of them on all sides. I just sick of the purile, sophomoric attacks on Obama on here. They are often juvenile and just plain stupid. (I'm excepting this thread from that characterization.)

By all means attack the policies and politics, but the "Obama is the Moooslim Debil AntiChrist" attacks are idiotic.

ROON

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Remember the 47% don't have jobs anyways so what does it matter. They will still vote for him. So where do I sign up for the Oklahoma Militia.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Would the lay-offs occur immediately on January 2 if no budget is passed? The law requires 60 days notice.
In any case we'll see a budget passed by a lame duck congress no matter who wins the election.

Edit: Looks like some lay-offs could happen immediately. Dept. of Labor says the exact nature and extent of cuts won't be known till....blah....etc...blah. Politics

Last edited:

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

And I really dislike all of them on all sides. I just sick of the purile, sophomoric attacks on Obama on here. They are often juvenile and just plain stupid. (I'm excepting this thread from that characterization.)

By all means attack the policies and politics, but the "Obama is the Moooslim Debil AntiChrist" attacks are idiotic.

Have I made any of these posts? I'm pretty sure I haven't. I hear what you are saying, but I also see more and more as time goes by that all the Ayers-Wright stuff was right, his college records being sealed in granite, etc., etc. Sure makes one kind of see why the uber-right get that idea. I consider myself pretty well grounded and give the benefit of doubt when I can, but Obama is sure making that harder and harder...

Would the lay-offs occur immediately on January 2 if no budget is passed? The law requires 60 days notice.
In any case we'll see a budget passed by a lame duck congress no matter who wins the election.

Ignernt it's going to vary from company to company. All depends on how much of said company's revenue comes from .gov contracts. I think you are right tho. No way the dims let THAT much get cut right before an election. But as a former defense contractor myself, I will remember it when I vote. And I'll pull no punches on the repubs that went along with that hair brained deal either.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

In his own book he says that he will side with the muslims if the SHTF. You need to do some reading.

http://sheikyermami.com/americas-muslim-potus-praises-islam/

http://www.conservativecrusader.com/articles/b-hussein-obama-i-will-stand-with-the-muslims

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

They haven't passed a budget in the last 3 1/2 years. What make anybody think the congress is going to pass one then? I don't care who is in power.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Now to answer your question... No JB does not care what the idiot in chief does.... As long as he's elected... So like a typical deaf,blind liberal. He ignores the acts of treason... The illegal activity... And tries to change the subject. Hell once that doesn't work we will all be called racists and he'll actually think he's won the argument... Because reality escapes liberals...

Now where's muh obamaphone!!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not so. It was a direct statement. A Quote from his personal book about his life and his beliefs. Don't try to spin this. It was from his own lips.

Some times you just have to give it up to the truth.

Latest posts

Top Bottom