WTB Classifieds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Osage48

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really enjoy viewing the classifieds on OKS as a way to try and keep up with current values. Cause I can tell you the older you get the easier it is to confuse what stuff used to sell for what it does now! AR's seem to go up and down more often than the stock market.

This brings me to the point of this thread. It seems to me that posts in the WTB classifieds get very few responses as compared to posts in the other classified sections. I don't really sell much, but in the past when I have seen an ad wanting to buy something I always re-think if I should sell an item that I don't use much to someone that may use it more. A few times I have PM'd back that I had an item they were looking for. The times that I have done so the offers seemed to me to be really low. Do you all think this may be the reason for so few responses there? Is this the reason some put their WTB items in the WTS section?

Maybe there ought to be two WTB sections: one being WTB at a fair price and one being WTB cheap? LOL

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the reasons of the low response in WTB threads are that the items they want are very specific. And either people don't have them or don't want to get rid of them

And the reason for wanting low price, that's the reason they put it there instead of walking into a gun store and buying the item. They are hoping someone has what they want but needs to dump it for a good price.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, if theyre posting in the wrong forum, the rules say they should be ...banned.
Whats worth more ..a brand new gun , out of the Box.....or one thats shot 100 rounds, broken in, reliable, and been well taken care of.?
Ive always thought that forum was for the ones lookin to sell/buy.....at theyre favorible prices.
Or really needing to get something sold.

Latest posts

Top Bottom