Dewalt 20v Chainsaw

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

busterheiney

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had the DeWalt chainsaw for about 4 years now. It's a workhorse! Well...a work pony... Loaned it out last week and it came back not working. Nothing happens when the trigger is pulled. 😫 Gotta take it apart and hopefully find an easy fix.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
However a real man needs a gas powered chainsaw. :) The sound of a two stroke saw is addictive.
I have a few chainsaws, but nothing like some others.
I also agree that the sound of a two stroke engine is addictive. Back in the day of racing three wheelers, it was exciting to hear the screaming of the two stoke engines going through the gears. Now it's pretty much 4 strokes racing. Boring sounds.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought one of these and no more lifting a pancake compressor and stringing hose and did I say compressor noise? I drives a brad through oak baseboard easily and I use it to built bird feeders. It is quiet and easy to handle.

DEWALT 20V MAX* Cordless Brad Nailer, 18GA, Tool Only (DCN680B)​

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Amazon had the pole saw a little cheaper today. Should be here early next week!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07VQHQD2H/ref=ox_sc_act_image_2?smid=A1NYKUO300AECN&psc=1
Damn you... :)

That is a good price, I typically buy bare tools from authorized resellers on Ebay, sometimes "open box" which is their way of getting around DeWalt pricing restrictions. This is the best price I've seen on it, so I had to pull the trigger.

As far as Ebay or Amazon goes always make certain you are buying from a DeWalt authorized source, it matters when it comes to warranty if you ever need it.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hopefully! Neighbor has cottonwood that are dead and overhang my property line and when we get wind, constantly drops limbs. I've talked to him about cutting them down and offered to help with it too...but so far nothing. I'm gonna cut those limbs off straight up the property line and not deal with it any more.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom