How to list my AK 47 WASR 10 for sale as well as a couple of other guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do I list the AK in the classified section? If I have more than just the AK, is it better if I have them in seperate threads? It's been a long time and a few surgeries ago.

Sted-E Ed-E

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do I list the AK in the classified section? If I have more than just the AK, is it better if I have them in seperate threads? It's been a long time and a few surgeries ago.
I would just list them together, but specify in the add that you’d be willing to separate them, if that’s the case. It’s just my opinion though.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Please Jesus do not make separate threads for 19 items, if they are related, at least group those items
I won’t. I’ve sold a gun or two here but I lost all my memories spanning a couple of years. My selling was in that span . Apologies for my rather shaky demeanor and rudeness. I’m trying to find out who the people I may have offended. Partly because of my oxygen thing and partly on the meds, but regardless I need atonement. Anyway, I’m not going to be a gun store. Heck I hate getting rid of anything but I don’t shoot some of them and I’ve got some obligations that need attention.
I’ll just do one at a time.
Thanks for helping me and responding

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I won’t. I’ve sold a gun or two here but I lost all my memories spanning a couple of years. My selling was in that span . Apologies for my rather shaky demeanor and rudeness. I’m trying to find out who the people I may have offended. Partly because of my oxygen thing and partly on the meds, but regardless I need atonement. Anyway, I’m not going to be a gun store. Heck I hate getting rid of anything but I don’t shoot some of them and I’ve got some obligations that need attention.
I’ll just do one at a time.
Thanks for helping me and responding
You have not offended anyone that I know of.

Latest posts

Top Bottom